• Establish duties and responsibilities of a third-party consultancy that are expected to be accomplished according to set standards in engineering.
• Review the timetable for supply of materials and quantities.
• Review the time schedule for implementation of electrical works in coordination with other related engineering works.
• Review materials supplied by contractors.
• Assist in reviewing contracts and procurement procedure.
• Ensures that the implementation of electrical works on site is according to the technical specifications and workmanship assets.
• Facilitates all the documentation needed for securing permits and licenses relative to electrical installation.
• Perform other duties as the management may at times reasonably require.
• Must be a Licensed Electrical Engineer.
• With 2 years work experience in manufacturing, construction or any related industry.
• Must have broad knowledge in preventive and predictive maintenance.
• With good communication skills and with computer literacy (MS/Excel/Power Point Presentation).
• Pro-active and with sense of urgency.