Gurdev Chahal Farms
Job Title: Farm Manager (NOC 0821)
Terms of Employment: Permanent, Full Time (Overtime, Weekend if required)
Wage Rate: $22.00/hour, 37.50 hours per week.
Benefits: Accommodation will be provided @ $30/week, relocation expenses & medical insurance for first 3 months covered by employer, if required.
Anticipated Start Date (at the latest in 3 months): As soon as possible
Main Location: 434 Middle Bench Rd, Penticton, BC, V2A 8S5
Location of work: Various locations in Penticton, BC
• 438 Middle bench Rd, Penticton, BC, V2A 8S5.
• 686 Upper bench Rd, Penticton, BC, V2A 8T4
• 1006 Hyde Rd Penticton, BC, V0H 1H0
• 3900 Johnson Rd, Penticton, BC, V2A 8S9
• 1286 Evans Ave, Penticton, BC, V2A 8V1
• 1186 Johnson Rd, Penticton, BC, V2A 1W6
• 427 lower bench Rd, Penticton, BC, V2A 8V4
• 1240 McPhee Rd, Naramata, BC V0H 1N1
• 750 Languedoc Rd, Naramata BC, V0H 1N1
Education: High school required.
Experience: 1-3 years of relevant experience
Type of Farm: Fruits.
· Records information such as production, farm management practices, and prepare financial and operational reports.
· Organize and co-ordinate planting, cultivating and crop harvesting activities.
· Maintain quality control.
· Hiring and managing farm personnel.
· Purchases machinery, equipment, and supplies.
· Inspects equipment to ensure proper functioning.
· May perform general farm duties, when required.
Essential Skills: Working with others, Problem solving, Decision making, Critical thinking, Continuous learning.
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities: Repetitive tasks, Standing for extended periods, Bending, crouching, kneeling.
Work Site Environment: Outdoors, Wet/damp, Dusty, rain/ shine, hot/cold weather
Employer: Gurdev Chahal Farms
HOW TO APPLY:
By Email: email@example.com
By Mail: 434 Middle Bench Rd, Penticton, BC, V2A 8S5