We are looking for an Operations Executive who can manage the day to day tech, ecommerce and content operations of Cookd. The candidate should have prior experience of working in tech or new age media business.
• Roles and responsibilities:
• Handle day to day operations of the Ecommerce store on Shopify - work includes coordinating with vendors on new products, returns and replacement requests and customer support tickets.
• Handle content operations works which includes getting the content from the edit team on time as per the release schedule. Handle proper storage of edited content and raw footage with a plan for redundancy.
• Coordinate with designer, cinematographer and editors to plan and execute a content idea.
• Handle customer support requests via a ticketing system like Freshdesk.
• Handle tech operations work which includes data entry into the Cookd backend, organising media and other content assets and feeding them into the system.
Skill and Requirements:
• 2+ years of experience in media ops/content ops/tech ops.
• Should have good written and verbal communication skills.
• Ability to use Shopify, Google Sheets/Excel, Google Drive and other collaborative SAAS tools.
• Ability to collaborate with design, operations and production teams.
• Willingness to learn and not afraid to constantly push the boundaries.
• Great attention to detail and ability to multi-task projects and deliverables.
• Ability to deliver the high-quality output within set deadlines.
• Demonstrate thought leadership and the ability to take ownership.
Job Type: Full-time
• Operations: 2 years (Required)
• Customer Interaction: 1 year (Preferred)