Plymouth Company looking for an immediate fill!
Flexible hours: 15-30, flexible time frame and shift.
Responsible for producing usable, quality material from scrap products produced during plastic extrusion manufacturing.
Essential Functions include the following: (additional duties may be assigned as required.)
1. Segregate the different types of scrap products to be reground.
2. Clean scrap material to prevent contamination of the ground material with foreign objects and dirt.
3. Use saws or other equipment, as needed, to cut up scrap material.
4. Determine weight of scrap on weigh scales and maintain a written record of the amount of scrap ground.
5. Operate the scrap grinding equipment and feed scrap product into the grinder.
6. Ability to operate fork lifts and other lifting equipment, as needed, to handle scrap.
7. Maintain the organization and cleanliness of the scrap holding area.
8. Break down empty gaylords.
9. Ability to operate power grinding equipment and power hand tools.
10. Duties require the use of and operation of power hand tools and the lifting of heavy objects.
11. Work in close proximity to power granulating equipment and high decibel noise emission for extended periods. (required to wear proper PPE)
12. Making cartons, skids and general housekeeping of plant and maintenance of equipment.
13. Must have a good command of the English language, both written and spoken.
14. Follow all safety requirements of this position.
Physical Demands The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
Light to moderate physical effort required. Must be able to lift up to 50lbs. Regularly required to sit or stand, reach and move about the facility.
1. High school diploma or equivalent required
2. Minimum of 1-year prior factory experience preferred
Call us: 920-452-0662