We are looking for a remote Travel Agent, that loves the tourism and travel industry! As a Travel Agent you will be responsible for assisting in the planning of business and leisure trips, vacation packages, and event/ticket sales. You will be expected to provide outstanding service to clients, and must have great written and verbal communication skills. Ultimately, you will be responsible for ensuring clients travels are handled from start to finish, and make it as easy as possible for clients to travel.
• Research, plan, prepare, and sell tourism and travel packages
• Present itineraries to clients offering various options to meet their needs and wants
• Provide exceptional service to clients
• Answer/return phone calls and emails promptly
• Advise clients on changes to their travel plans
• Stay up to date on changes within the tourism industry
• Provide travel insurance options to protect travelers if their plans should change
• Work well with others, and alone
• Maintain communication with clients, vendors, and the team
• Stay current on ongoing trainings, and complete required certificate training
• Learn about the various suppliers and travel destinations
• Create sales and marketing materials (including, but not limited to flyers, brochures, rack cards, etc.)
• Maintain exceptional notes of the clients request, and verify the information prior to booking
• Ensure you are attending ongoing webinars and seminars regarding updates
• Ensure clients documents travel documents for bookings are secure
• Must have a phone to communicate with clients
• Laptop (highly recommend, but not required)
• Must be able to speak English, and of at least 18 years of age
• Must have exceptional customer service, and a passion for the industry
• Prior travel agent experience not required
Booking Zoom meetings all week so secure your spot today!
Sign-on bonus opportunity for those who join our team in April as well.