We are looking for travel lovers to book travel arrangements & tourism services for customers all over the world. Even better, we do not require you to have any experience as we provide training!
We have long-standing relationships with hundreds of vendors and suppliers worldwide which include Disney, Funjet, Pleasant Holidays, Princess, Universal Studios, Carnival, Princess, Royal Caribbean, Apple Vacations, Trafalgar, and so much more!
When you join our team, you are offered daily online training, both live and pre-recorded, specialist certifications, and a vast array of familiarization opportunities that are only made available to Professional Travel Agents.
* Plan vacation experiences for clients
* Prepare and submit itinerary suggestions, recommended destinations, tour packages, day trips, excursions, events, transportation, and accommodations
* Book all of the above in addition to flights, cruises, rail, rental cars, hotels, tickets, and travel insurance
* Set up payment plans when needed
· Must Be 18 Years of Age or Older
· Must Own A Desktop, Computer or Laptop
· Must Own A Cell Phone (Smartphone Strongly Preferred)
· Must Have Reliable Internet Service
· Must Be Comfortable Working with Minimal Supervision
· Must Enjoy Helping People
· Must Have A Positive Attitude
· Must Be Adept Or At Least Enthusiastic About Using Social Media
· Availability to Join Online Zoom Meetings At Least Twice Per Week (Flexible)
· Must Work Well Under Pressure
· Quickly Respond to Sales & Customer Inquiries
If you are searching for your next adventure in your professional life, you will learn the inner workings of the travel and vacation industry, and access exclusive discounts when you make travel plans for yourself.
Secure a career that you are sure to fall in love with that will fit your dream lifestyle! Apply today to learn more, start immediately.