We are looking for a remote Travel Booking Agent, someone who loves assisting others and booking amazing trips for clients! Anyone who loves to travel and share their experiences with others is encouraged to apply!
The Travel Booking Coordinator will be responsible for handling all aspects of clients' booking and travel needs. You will be responsible for the research and planning of clients' trips and ensuring they have a great time on their trip. Travel Booking Coordinators will work on preparing trips for leisure and corporate clients to amazing destinations!
• Prepare itineraries for clients based upon their budget restrictions and travel needs
• Handle the booking for their full trip, from airfare, car rentals, hotels accommodations, and ticket or event sales
• Check emails daily, and respond
• Answer phone calls and return voicemails
• Research destinations and prepare trips based on travelers needs
• Effectively communicate with corporate and leisure clients on their travel plans
• Maintain proper documentation as needed
• Stay current on the tourism industry trends
• Complete travel training programs
• Stay up to date on special offerings from vendors and suppliers
• Create promotional materials such as brochures and flyers for promotions
• Work well in teams and as an individual
• Handling booking for all clients from A to Z
• Must have a phone with reliable internet access, laptop (highly recommend, but not required)
• Must be at least 18 years of age, and able to provide proof of eligibility to work in the US
• Must be able to speak English
• Must have a passion to travel, and great service background
• No prior experience required
Apply today, start immediately!