We are looking for a Remote Travel Agent, who has experience and knowledge of the travel industry. As the Travel Coordinator, you will be responsible for handling all booking needs for business and leisure travelers, while providing exceptional service to exceed clients' expectations. In addition, you will be providing package options, tours, ticket sales, and more to clients to ensure we are a one-stop-shop for all of their travel needs.
• Prepare, plan, and sell travel (including but not limited to airline, car rental, cruises, hotels, and ticket/events)
• Handle all planning of ground transportation to and from accommodations for clients
• Offer insurance options to clients to cover any unforeseen changes in plans
• Provide exceptional service to clients
• Work well in a group/team setting
• Complete all required training
• Learn about various destinations and suppliers
• Stay up to date on the travel industry
If you are ready to learn more and get started immediately, apply today!
Sign-on bonus opportunity for those who join our team in April as well.