We are looking for candidates who are interested in creating supplemental or full-time income as an Independent Travel Agent.
You will be responsible for managing all travel requirements for leisure and/or business partners, sporting event clients, holiday travelers, anniversary celebrators, birthday traveling parties, wedding accommodations, and so much more!
Our team strives on providing exceptional service to our clients, to ensure we can address all of their travel needs!
• Prepare, plan, and sell travel-related packages
• Assist with planning of transportation, accommodations, insurance and, other travel services
• Coordinate with clients and preferred suppliers to ensure all needs, and expectations are being met
• Book transportation make hotel reservations and collect payment/fees • Stay up to date on the tourism industry and updates with travel
• Assist clients with any unforeseen issues related to their travels. • Attend travel seminars to remain updated with tourism trends • Enter data into our software and maintain client files
• Work in harmony with other team agents.
• Network with tour companies
No experience required. Must speak English. Must be able to work independently. Must be motivated and ready to learn.
Apply today to learn more about how you can become a part of our amazing team! Secure your spot today.