Looking to train a team of highly motivated Travel Agents to work from home! We need people that can work independently, as well as on a team, in a fully remote environment.
Our Travel Agents come from all over the world and service customers with a variety of travel & tourism needs which may include booking life-changing experiences with Disney, Carnival Cruises, Sandals Vacations, Universal Studios, Apple Vacations, Virgin Voyages, Concert/Event Tickets, Exotic Excursions, Romantic Tours, Wedding Destinations, Expedia, and so much more!
This job is 100% remote, working from almost anywhere around the world that has access to reliable WiFi. As a Professional Travel Agent, you will also have access to amazing travel perks which may include a complimentary cruise for two, theme park passes, deeply discounted travel/accommodations/activities, and FAM trips.
1. Determine client travel needs, budgets, and desired accommodations/activities
2. Sell and coordinate insurance, accommodations, transportation, tours, and activities
3. Educates customers regarding desired destinations, seasonal weather, activities, cultural customs, and customs for port of entry
4. Conducts research on destinations and industry trends
5. Handles travel issues, conflicts, complaints, cancellations, and re-booking requests
• Strong sales and interpersonal skills
• Excellent written and verbal communications skills
• Must speak at least 50% English
• Strong conflict resolution and problem-solving skills
• Highly organized and detail-oriented
• Authorized to work in the United States and/or Mexico
Education and Experience Requirements:
• No experience necessary
• No educational requirements
Full-time, Part-time, Flexible
*Anything denoted as being free in reference to perks, does not include applicable gov't taxes, fees, handling/processing charges. The complimentary perks are typically for base fares/rates.
Sign-on bonus opportunity for those who join our team in April as well.