LuxiClass Travel is seeking an outgoing person to join our Fully Remote Travel Agent Team! As a Travel Agent, you will be responsible for booking incredible trips for corporate, leisure, sports, vacation, and holiday clients for destinations all around the world!
This position is great for anyone who absolutely loves to travel and help others with planning. Travel Agents handle the research and booking process for clients, this can include airline, hotel accommodations, car rentals, and event/ticket sales. Anyone with an outgoing personality, who loves to travel is highly encouraged to apply!
What will your responsibilities be?
• Research, Create and Execute exceptional itineraries for clients
• Review individuals need and want for travel, to ensure you can cater a trip specially designed to meet their needs
• Complete ongoing training to earn and maintain certification to book travel
• Attend ongoing webinars with vendors and suppliers, to become specialized with specific destinations
• Become an ambassador for the brand
• Work alongside of other team members
• Provide suggested budgets for clients
• Review budgets, and plan trips according to clients budget constraints
What are the minimum requirements for this opportunity?
• Must be at least 18 years of age and be authorized to work within the United States of America
• Must be fluent in English
• Effective communication skills (strong sales background a plus but not required)
• Must have a smartphone with internet access, laptop highly recommended but not required
• Personal travel experience is an obvious plus, however not required
• Previous experience in customer service or hospitality also a plus, but not required
Apply today to learn more, get started the same day!
Sign-on bonus opportunity for those who join our team in April as well.