At Zuko Express, we envision a world where the experience of Logistics and freight deliveries is simple and pleasant for everyone. Founded in 1995, ZXP provides an end-to-end platform that empowers multinational delivery services to their clients, all in service of our mission to help everyone find their place in the world.
As Team Assistant on a high performing agent team, you will provide administrative, operational and marketing support to the principal agent(s) and team. You will be tasked with building operational systems, implementing administrative processes, and managing end-to-end business operations, overseeing all core social, marketing and real estate activities. You are highly presentable, have impeccable follow through and have exceptional communication skills, specifically verbal and written etiquette.
Focused, energetic and driven, you are hungry to achieve your professional goals, all in the name of supporting and driving your team and Compass to success. Being organized and having meticulous attention to detail is what you do best - you must be able to pivot between competing priorities and constantly think of ways to streamline the workflow and efficiencies of the team. Technologically savvy, you have a strong creative eye, creating innovative social content and progressive marketing campaigns for the principals and team.
In this role you will:
• Implement operational improvements, working with the team to execute best practices in structuring an efficient work flow
• Build efficiency and effective responsiveness into existing operations, and help define new operational strategies
• Work closely and effectively with the principal agent(s) to keep him/her well informed of upcoming commitments and responsibilities and follow up as necessary
• Maintain and manage team drives, calendars, contacts, listings, social networks, and website
• Manage external requests and retrieve messages on behalf of the team, providing effective communication to both parties as appropriate
• Work closely and effectively with the team lead to keep them well informed of upcoming commitments and responsibilities and follow up as necessary
• Manage external requests and retrieve messages on behalf of the team lead, providing effective communication to both parties as appropriate
• Coordinate calendars and schedule relevant meetings and travel arrangements
• Assist with other related clerical duties as required by the team
• Assist with ad-hoc projects depending on the needs of the office
• CRM management
• Email marketing
• Mail marketing
• Social media management
• Complete Real Estate activities as required such as Board Packages, listings and CRM management
What We're Looking For:
• H.S/B.A / B.S degree or equivalent experience
• Proficiency with Google suite of products (docs, sheets, slides)
• Mailchimp (or similar tools) experience is a plus
• Strong technological aptitude
• Fast learner and growth orientated
• Strong written and oral communication
• Excellent organizational and time management skills
• Strong interpersonal skills and ability to multitask in a fast paced environment
• Pleasant and professional demeanour at all times with great attention to detail
• Expectation of confidentiality on all business matters
• Ability to put a board package together
• Great ability to focus
• Concerned about doing things the right way
• Calm under pressure
• Learning based and feedback driven
• Proven ability to succeed
This position will not be a member of the ZXP Employee Team. In this role you will be employed directly by an Agent Team that hangs their real estate license with ZXP. Any compensation will be paid by the Agent Team.
At ZXP, our mission is to help everyone find their place in the world. This means we continually celebrate the diverse community different individuals cultivate. As an equal opportunity employer, we stay true to our mission by ensuring that our place can be anyone's place.