• Provides clerical/administrative support through generating and maintaining forms, reports, and logs via computerized management software; performing weekly inventory; tracking financial transactions; communicating with suppliers regarding equipment warranties.
• Clerical duties (e.g., filing, keying, faxing), entering data and extracting data from multiple systems. Use of computer applications required (e.g., email, spreadsheets, word processing, and Microsoft Office).
• The ability to be accurate and focus on attention to details will be critical.
• Complies with company policies, procedures, and standards of ethics and integrity. Performs additional duties as assigned.
• These roles will include clerical positions such as Service Shop Clerks, Quality Assurance Clerks, Administration Assistant and Human Resources clerks etc.
Employment Type: FULL_TIME