We are seeking an outgoing front office assistant to be a part of our team. You will need to have excellent people skills as well as the ability to multi-task. The office administrator ensures smooth running and contributes in driving sustainable growth of the company. We are seeking an exceptional team player who must have experience, great communication skills, attention to detail.
We offer health insurance, PTO and 401K. If you feel you would complete our outstanding front office team, we would love to hear from you.
*Responsibilities include: *
* Greeting customers, answering phones, scheduling appointments, checking customers in & out, verifying customers insurance eligibility, account management, patient billing and general front office management.
* Familiarity with office management procedures and basic accounting principles
* Excellent knowledge of MS Office and office management software (ERP etc.)
* Qualifications in secretarial studies will be an advantage
* Proven experience as an office administrator, office assistant or relevant role
* High school diploma; BSc/BA in office administration or relevant field is preferred
* Outstanding communication
* Excellent leadership skills
* Excellent customer service skills
* Professionalism in all aspects of job
* Strong interpersonal and relationship building skills
* Ability to multi-task and work in a fast paced environment
* Spreadsheets with Microsoft Excel
* Working with MS Word documents
Health insurance, bonuses, paid vacation time and an hourly rate of $35-$40 depending on experience.