“UTILIZING OUR KNOWLEDGE, EXPERIENCE, AND IMAGINATION TO CREATE A LEGACY OF ENJOYING THE OUTDOORS”
• Do you have a passion for the outdoors?
• Are you known for having a green thumb?
• Do you have a background in fertilization?
If you answered yes, then we would love to tell you more about our Fertilization Technician position!
How will you make an impact?
As a Fertilization Technician, you are responsible for commercial and residential landscape maintenance accounts and focusing on new business, as well as maintaining an assigned portfolio.
Why work for Vizmeg Landscape?
Since 1992, Vizmeg Landscape Inc. has been guided by a strong mission, vision, and sense of values. Vizmeg started out as a small family owned company with less than 10 employees and now we have over 100 employees and offer a wide range of services to both residential and commercial customers. Our services include landscape design and build as well as complete grounds maintenance including snow and ice removal. Our employees share our passion and values and because of them, we are an industry leader in Northeast Ohio.
Here’s what your responsibilities will be:
• Fertilizer applications
• Properly using fertilization equipment such as a Z sprayer, push spreader, and backpack sprayer
• Safely mixing and storing pesticides
• Loading fertilizer onto the truck with a forklift and driving out to job sites
What’s in it for you?
• Excellent pay
• Medical and Dental insurance, vacation time, holiday pay, 401k with company match
• Year-round work
• Overtime available in peak seasons
• Training and development
• Advancement opportunity
Here is what our “Ideal candidate” looks like:
• Experience with fertilization equipment including sprayers and spreaders
• Experience with a forklift
• Knowledge of mixing and storing lawn pesticides according to ODA and OSHA regulations
• Valid driver’s license with a clean driving record
• Ability to pass a drug test and a background check
• Must have or obtain a pesticide license within one year