his is a wonderful opportunity for an individual looking to help create memorable experiences for seniors, while passionately providing excellent care, in a state-of-the-art facility. For many of us, providing care is more than a career — it’s a calling!
We are looking for an experienced, compassionate Registered Nurse for a 3 month to long-term contract in the Dartmouth, NS area. Reporting to the Director of Care, your expertise will help ensure we are delivering the best in person-centered care for our seniors that need you.
• Monitoring patient’s condition and assessing their needs to provide the best possible care and advice
• Providing instant medical care in emergencies
• Fostering a supportive and compassionate environment to care for patients
• Observing and interpreting patient’s symptoms
• Performing routine procedures (blood pressure measurements, administering injections) and filling in patients’ charts
• Adjusting and administering patient’s medication and providing treatments according to physician’s orders
• Inspecting the facilities and acting to maintain excellent hygiene and safety
• Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing
• COVID-19 Negative result
• Excellent knowledge of nursing care methods and procedures
• A team player with excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Responsible and compassionate
• In-depth knowledge of health and safety guidelines and procedures (sanitation, decontamination, etc.)
• Current Basic Cardiac Life Support and First Aid certification
• Current (within 6 months) Vulnerable Position/Sector Check (VSC)
If YOU are ready to enrich lives, contact me!
Noelle Di Gregorio
Client Relationship Manager
RPI Consulting Group Inc.
Phone - 1866.505.3383 Ext 234
Cell - 416.856.5505
Fax - 647.435.5355
URL - www.rpigroup.ca