The role of a Change Analyst within iomart is to manage all incoming Change Activity including the documentation and scheduling of work to be carried out by Engineers. As a change analyst you will be responsible for planning regular maintenance activity on behalf of our customers, reviewing and planning emergency change activity whilst supporting and maintaining knowledge databases and change control procedures.
If you are looking for the next move in your career, want to work in a position that provides you with the opportunity to get experience using an unparalleled range of technologies and have a passion for problem solving we would love to hear from you.
The ideal candidate for the role will have/be::
- Experience working in an operations environment working within an ITIL
framework with an understanding of Change Management principles.
- Ability to manage the end-to-end change lifecycle and identify process
improvements where possible and day to day management of change
- Conducting & verifying post implementation reviews, investigating
issues arising out of change implementation
- Ability to manage the production of Change Approval Board (CAB) and
Forward Schedule of Change (FSC) reports
- Strong stakeholder management skills and ability to articulate risks
to all levels
- Desire to drive continuous service improvements
- Focus on quality standards for operational teams
- Strong analytical capabilities, highly organised with a 'can do
- Exposure to RedHat/CentOS/Debian/CloudLinux, Citrix, Hyper-V, KVM is
desirable but not essential
- Switch configurations RHCT and an MCSE/MCSA Server 2008/2012/2016
qualifications are desirable, but not essential
- Previous experience working within a datacentre is desirable but not
For application or more information please email us: lisajobtensor.com, www. jobtensor.com/uk