As a ServiceNow developer, you will work closely with the team of existing developers, to maintain and enhance the platform to deliver efficiencies and improvements to service delivery across the business. Happy for you to work remotely for now but looking for you to work from their London office in future ideally, however they may consider candidates being based our of their Newcastle or Edinburgh office.
- Development of existing and new forms, workflows and processes
including but not restricted to; incident management, service request
fulfilment, CMDB management, problem management, change management and
- Knowledge and experience of automation and orchestration.
- Review and recommend enhancements that will drive efficiencies in the
delivery of Technology services.
- Develop reporting and analytics to improve both individual and team
performance which in turn deliver more effective Technology support
- Reviewing, maintaining and creating process documentation to support
the ongoing administration and management of the platform.
- Development of user guides to improve the understanding and use of the
platform by Technology fulfillers and internal customers utilising the
- Working collaboratively with members of the IT Support team and other
- Provide focused guidance to all support teams and assist in their
training and knowledge development.
- This position is for a very experienced ServiceNow Developer, with a
proven track record of delivering improvements to ServiceNow
functionality that deliver effective operational processes leading to
efficiencies in the delivery of Technology services.
- Ability and experience of working in a highly regulated environment to
deliver auditable processes that meet compliance and risk standards.
- Experience of sharing knowledge and skills to develop administrators
of ServiceNow to be able to administer and configure the platform on
an ongoing basis.
- In depth knowledge of ServiceNow core application latest version, UI
and workflow configuration, report development, integration
components, i.e. LDAP, SSO, Rest API
- Understanding of client side and server side scripting, business
rules, script actions
- Experience of integration with other systems such as AD, Azure and 3rd
- Good understanding of service delivery lifecycle
- Good knowledge of ITSM/ITIL
- Compilation of technical and user guide documentation
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Working collaboratively across multi-disciplined Technology teams
- Must be an experienced ServiceNow developer with:3-5 years' experience
working in development and/or administration of ServiceNow
- Relevant degree or equivalent
- ServiceNow Certified Implementation Specialist
- ITIL Foundation Certification
For application or more information please email us: lisajobtensor.com, www. jobtensor.com/uk