“UTILIZING OUR KNOWLEDGE, EXPERIENCE, AND IMAGINATION TO CREATE A LEGACY OF ENJOYING THE OUTDOORS”
• Do you have a passion for the outdoors?
• Do you take pride in making your yard look nice?
• Are you known for having a green thumb?
If you answered yes, then we would love to tell you more about our Lawn Maintenance Technician position!
How will you make an impact?
As a Lawn Maintenance Technician, you are the face of the company. You will be contributing to the customer's overall satisfaction which will retain customers and contribute to the growth of the business. This position will be responsible for efficiently handling a lawn maintenance route. You will be responsible for spring/fall clean-up, lawn maintenance, pruning, flower bed maintenance, mulching, lawn renovation, and winter plant wrapping. You would report to the foreman on the job. During the winter months, we take care of snow removal so this position would be year-round.
Why work for Vizmeg Landscape?
Since 1992, Vizmeg Landscape Inc. has been guided by a strong mission, vision, and sense of values. Vizmeg started out as a small family-owned company with less than 10 employees and now we have over 100 employees and offer a wide range of services to both residential and commercial customers. Our services include landscape design and build as well as complete grounds maintenance including snow and ice removal. Our employees share our passion and values and because of them, we are an industry leader in Northeast Ohio.
Here’s what your responsibilities will be:
• Following a route and complete jobs within budgeted hours
• Complete lawn maintenance services such a mowing, weeding, edging, and mulching
• Operate equipment such as riding mowers, push mowers, edgers, and other equipment
What’s in it for you?
• Excellent pay
• Medical and Dental insurance, vacation time, holiday pay, 401k with company match
• Year-round work
• Overtime available in peak seasons
• Training and development
• Advancement opportunity
Here is what our “Ideal candidate” looks like:
• Understanding of basic turf grass, maintenance, common weeds, and pest identification
• Understanding of lawn maintenance equipment and the proper use in varying conditions
• Ability to work in extreme weather conditions
• Valid Driver’s License with a clean driving record
• Ability to pass a background check and drug test