US0332 Sysco Western Minnesota, Inc.
We offer our associates the opportunity to grow personally and professionally, to contribute to the success of a dynamic organization, and to serve others in a manner that exceeds their expectations. We’re looking for talented, hard-working individuals to join our team. Come grow with us and let us show you why Sysco is at the heart of food and service.
$1,000 sign on bonus
Trim primal to steak-ready specifications with a high yielding level of skill
• Knife skills
• knowledge of product
• with progressive knowledge growth
• Able to see deficiencies in raw materials
• Ability to identify the product by proper name at sight as well as the ability to trim all loins
• Knowledge of basic cuts and trim that prep table is responsible for producing (stew, roasts, PTRs, etc.)
• Some heavy lifting required
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, and considers qualified applicants without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status or any other protected factor under federal, state or local law.
This opportunity is available through Sysco Corporation, its subsidiaries and affiliates.