US0019 Sysco Cincinnati, LLC
Minimum Level of Education:
High School or Equivalent
Minimum Years of Experience:
To provide safe, reliable and cost-efficient vehicles by performing quality preventive maintenance inspections and repairs as well as performing expert diagnosis and repair as required to prevent breakdowns on road, reduce vehicle downtime and improve total fleet reliability.
• Perform required inspections and preventive maintenance on vehicles and equipment with in planned time tolerances to maximize the safety, reliability, and cost efficiency throughout the life cycle of the fleet.
• Perform FAI/CVI (Annual) inspections on all fleet vehicles including tractors, trailers, converter dollies, light-duty vehicles, and any other company-owned equipment in accordance with all federal, state and local legal and regulatory agencies. (Includes all state-required inspections and frequencies).
• High school diploma or GED required
• Current and valid driver's license (CDL Preferred, Not Required)
• Medium / Heavy Duty truck technical training
• 2-year school and 4 years of experience OR
• 5 years of experience in fleet maintenance and repair
Certifications, Licenses and/or Registrations
• Annual Inspector Certification Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
• Brake Inspector Certification Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
• Expert knowledge and skill of all vehicle systems and components
• Expert knowledge and skill in diagnosis and repair of electrical systems on all equipment
• While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit, stand, walk and use hands and fingers to operate a computer keyboard, mouse, and telephone to talk and hear.
• The employee is frequently required to sit and reach with hands and arms.
• While performing the duties of this job, the associate is occasionally exposed to wet, hot, extreme cold and/or humid conditions; and moving mechanical parts and may be required to work in confined spaces.
• The associate works non-traditional business hours including evenings, nights, weekends, holidays and on-call.
View the Full Job Description online at Sysco Career Website and then apply.
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, and considers qualified applicants without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status or any other protected factor under federal, state or local law.
This opportunity is available through Sysco Corporation, its subsidiaries and affiliates.