Job Experience: 0 - 5 year
• Participate in a team to organize virtual (online) global conferences
• Use social media platforms such as LinkedIn to invite conference speakers, attendees, or sponsors
• Perform social marketing to promote the conferences and events and our products
• Agenda preparation, care of speakers, attendees and sponsors, events coordination
• You are studying for or have a University degree in Business, Marketing, Arts, English, Journalism, Education, or any programs providing strong English language trainings or candidates with strong English language skills.
• You shall be keen to learn, willing to work hard, maintaining productivity and committed to the job.
Benefits of this Internship Include:
• You gain real world work experiences at an internationally reputable high-tech company.
• Learn real world knowledge, work ethics, team spirit.
• Receive 3 certificates, and
• It is short & convenient, you can work from anywhere, makes you much more employable and competitive in the job market.
***To apply please send your resume and cover letter to and address it to Natalie. This position is for those who are currently residing in the US and have the correct VISA to work in the country.