1. Welcoming customers, informing them about specials or new items, answering questions, and accepting orders and payments.
2. Preparing foods, such as sandwiches or baked goods, and grinding and blending coffee beans, brewing coffee and tea, and serving items to customers.
3. Packaging food and beverages for sale.
4. Selling coffee and tea blends and brewing equipment, highlighting the differences between items and educating customers about brewing methods.
5. Cleaning and restocking work and dining areas, emptying trash, and sanitizing equipment and utensils.
6.Learning about brewing methods, beverage blends, food preparation, and presentation techniques to improve food quality.
7.Updating signage and displays to attract customers.
8.Taking inventory and replenishing items in display cases, at tables, or behind the counter.
9.Working in as part of a fun, high-energy team.
Adhering to all food safety regulations and quality controls