VINIRMA Consulting is currently looking for Business Analyst for one of its clients which is a Business Consulting, IT Solutions and Services company in Qatar with the following terms and conditions.
• Minimum 5 years’ relevant experience in Retail banking with exposure to administrative or systems procedures analysis experience
• Experience in Retail banking with exposure to administrative or systems procedures analysis experience
• Should have experience in managing issuing projects
• Should have experience in managing Acquiring project, scheme compliance project and Regulatory projects
Knowledge, & Other skills:
• Good working knowledge of IT services and system development.
• Retail Banking knowledge.
• Wholesale Banking knowledge
• Ability to collaborate and communicate effectively.
• Good computer and MS office skills.
• English speaking
• Arabic speaking (desirable)
• Bachelor’s degree.
• Functional / technical skills – must have functional and technical knowledge plus detailed understanding of retail banking operations and technology
• Functional / technical skills – functional and technical knowledge plus detailed understanding of wholesale banking operations and technology is desirable
• Dealing with ambiguity - Can effectively cope with change; can shift gears comfortably; can decide and act without having the total picture; isn't upset when things are up in the air
• Integrity and Trust - Direct, truthful individual; can present the unvarnished truth in an appropriate and helpful manner; keeps confidences; admits mistakes; doesn't misrepresent him/herself for personal gain.
• Perseverance - Pursues everything with energy, drive, and a need to finish; doesn’t give up before finishing, especially in the face of resistance or setbacks.
• Stakeholder management - Can negotiate skillfully in tough situations with both internal and external stakeholders at all levels; can settle differences with minimum noise; can win concessions without damaging relationships; can be both direct and forceful as well as diplomatic; gains trust quickly of other parties to the negotiations; has a good sense of timing.
• Written communications - writes clearly and succinctly in a variety of communication settings and styles; can get messages across that have the desired effect.
• Problem solving - Uses rigorous logic and methods to solve difficult problems with effective solutions; probes all fruitful sources for answers; can see hidden problems; is excellent at honest analysis; looks beyond the obvious and doesn't stop at the first answers
JOB PURPOSE / ROLE:
The Business Analyst is responsible for the review, analyze, and evaluate processes, systems, and user needs for planned projects on the based on the business plan of the enterprise. The Business Analyst is involved in the development of business requirements documents and business cases, facilitation of analysis workshops, the selection of the most effective solution and the definition and management of User Acceptance Testing (UAT) to ensure enterprise operational and IT deliverables meet the requirements of the enterprise.
IT Business Relationship Management
• Partnering with Retail and Wholesale business users to gather all requirements to formulate business specifications and translating those into business functionality.
• Documenting workflows and results of business analysis and obtaining sign-off from users on specifications.
• Assisting the technical team in translating application functionality into application architecture and the production of a business functionality requirements statement.
• Communicating the business directives, goals, and needs to the technical.
• Designing and executing test plans to ensure that business requirements and functional specifications are implemented properly.
• Work with IT on system capacity to determine feasibility of projects.
• Works with IT application analysts and programmers as necessary.
• Performs analysis of department production and redesigns workflow if appropriate
Project Management Support
• Analyse end user requirements, in liaison with business and concerned IT teams, in order to define appropriate solutions in the form of proposed new projects.
• Assist the business in developing projects / initiatives, including defining project objective, conducting cost benefit analysis and determining operational feasibility in order to facilitate the development of a comprehensive business case.
Policies, Systems, Processes & Procedures
• Follow all relevant departmental policies, processes, standard operating procedures and instructions so that work is carried out in a controlled and consistent manner.
• Perform other related duties or assignments as directed.
Experience Required: 5+Years
Terms and conditions:
Joining time frame: Immediate (Maximum 1 month)
Should you be interested in this opportunity, please send your latest resume in MS Word format at the earliest at