• Develop sales in UK/European market
• Improve the market share and competitiveness of products in the respective regions
• Exceed company assigned quota
• Sales growth facilitation by conducting medical distributors, physician, nurse, technologist and account in-servicing
• Present in-house and on-call technical support for sales team and customers (distributors, physicians, nurses etc.)
• Participate in troubleshooting support programs
• Educate customers on products, procedures, and industry trends
• Product and Competitor research to remain on the forefront of medical device technology in the market of company's main products
• As requested, may assist with national conventions and attend local, regional and/or national scientific tradeshows and educational meetings to promote products and in-service customers
• Exchange valuable opinion with company
• Adhere to and ensure the compliance of Baihe Medical's Code of Conduct, all Company policies, rules, procedures and housekeeping standards.
• Weekly report
Education / Experience Requirements:
College's degree or above is required, with more than 1 year's medical sales experience. Prior sales experience would ideally include medical device sales experience selling to medical distributors, hospital, surgical centers and clinics. In absence of medical device sales experience, transferable skills could include independently and successfully selling a broad base of technical products, B-2-B, and/or financial or complex services to a highly professional client base in a broad geography. Such prior experience would need to be at a demonstrated level sufficient to offset for the absence of key medical device sales of a "big bag" (or product mix) that is sold, with related interface to clinicians.
Prior skills and/or core competencies for this position include:
• Develop and execute Sales Strategy
• Customer Advocacy/Experience
• Market and Industry Understanding
• Pipeline Management/Forecasting
• Competitive intelligence
• Product and Clinical Understanding
• Cross functional Collaboration
• Business Analytics and Reporting
Specialized Skills / Other Requirements:
• Be able to demonstrate success in prior sales positions
• Be standing or walking in numerous medical distributors, hospitals or at meetings for 6-10 hours per day, up to five days per week.
• Ability to effectively communicate both verbally and through writing with a variety of call points in anesthesia / blood purification / infusion / urology / wound care are routinely managed.
• Forming clinical knowledge
• Gaining competence to have impactful conversations with clinicians and value analysis team members regarding products, procedures and industry trends
• Strong analytical skills and a sound business acumen
• Be actively, strong sense of responsibility, honest and reliable, persistent
• Adapt to long-term business trip
• Willing to understand Baihe Medical/China's culture