oBstetrics And Gynecology physician Upper New York State Rd
We are looking for a BC/BE OBGyn Physician Will consider new graduates and Visa candidates for 2021
Medical Center on the St. Lawrence River (The Thousand Islands Region) is in the Northeastern Tier of on the Canadian border (above the snow belt). Ottawa (Canada’s Capital) is 45 minutes away and Montreal is 2 hours away.
Housing options include waterfront property; in-town homes and farmland are all affordably priced (even for the new graduate). The reasonable cost of living here allows you to enjoy all this and more (travel, cottage, boat, or even a ski chalet…..).
• Opportunity to join and provide a full scope of OB & GYN services in an established practice performing outpatient and inpatient work in modernized facilities.
• Hospital Employed
• Opportunity for Robotic assisted procedures using the daVinci Xi
• Willingness to work and live in rural, small community setting; and actively engage with the community
• Call 1:3; 10-bed birthing center
• Outpatient office attached to hospital for ease of care
* JIVISA and HIB VISA For 2021 PLEASE RESPOND
Offer Package Outline:
• Starting Salary: $348,xxxxxxxxxxx*, plus RVU Production Incentive once physician meets MGMA median threshold
• Competitive Sign-on Bonus•
• Student Loan Repayment Available
• PTO – 30 PTO days (includes vacation, personal, sick ) plus 7 holidays
• Moving Expense & Annual CME Allowance
• Malpractice Insurance: Occurrence Based
• Full Benefits Package Includes: Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Life Insurance, Short and Long Term Disability Insurance and Eligibility to participate in the Medical Center’s retirement plans.