Duties: Responsible for planning, managing and operating the Staples.com and Staples Advantage websites; focused on accelerating mid-market growth while preserving the established revenue streams. Responsible for defining new customer experiences that break down barriers of entry into account creation and account management. Own respective roadmap initiatives, deliver new product features that create value, and communicate the status and success of these accomplishments on a regular basis. Bring world-class e-commerce expertise to the online businesses, drive an increase in top-line sales, reduce the consumer adoption curve, and create a lift in customer retention. Drive the strategic vision and execution of Staples Digital Solutions omni-channel experience for Staples.com and Staples Advantage, including:
• Defining the product vision around customer segment and needs;
• Building the product use cases around target users;
• Prioritizing product requests by being knowledgeable about the systems, resources, and business impact;
• Collaborating and leading the product and business teams to define and deliver on key milestones on a reoccurring basis;
• Collaborating with both internal and external third parties to build the capabilities needed to deliver necessary experiences that move the needle;
• Leveraging analytical skills in decision making to focus on KPIs, testing new scenarios (A/B Testing) and iterating the product to achieve targeted results;
• Collaborating on the near, mid and long-term capabilities strategy, to include analysis of assessment of industry trends / customer needs, stakeholder priority analysis, strategy development and implementation planning; and
• Building strong internal relationships across all business and product units, especially Membership, Customer Recognition, Customer data, and Pricing teams.
40 hours per week. Mon-Fri 9AM-5PM.
Six (6) years of eCommerce, online product management, or backend systems integration experience. Experience must include:
Six (6) years in the following (experience may be gained concurrently):
• Partnering with technical teams to deliver results using Agile methodologies;
• Experience with market research, competitive analysis, and usability testing;
• Experience in meeting design and facilitation;
• Leveraging understanding and mapping of complex, partner and customer ecosystems;
Four (4) years in the following (experience may be gained concurrently):
• Conducting customer and user interviews;
Three (3) years in the following (experience may be gained concurrently):
• Leveraging an understanding of usability, usability testing, and usability heuristics ;
• Experience with analytical tools and business intelligence tools; and
• Building revenue, pricing, and adoption models.
Requires a Bachelor’s degree (or foreign equivalent) in Software Engineering, Information Technology or a directly related field
Please copy and paste your resume in the email body do not send attachments, we cannot open them and email them at candidates at placementservicesusa.com with reference #2701901 in the subject line.