Are you looking to take the next step in your insurance career? Do you want to learn how to service Commercial Lines Accounts?
This is a great training role for someone who has their P & C license and has some agency experience working with either Personal or Commercial Lines policies. (Direct writer is acceptable).
This is a great "stepping stone" role that will help you to deepen your commercial coverage understanding enabling you to handle the nuances of more complex middle market risks and allow you to gain the skills needed to become a Commercial Account Manager in the future.
The insurance agency will pay for you to obtain your insurance certifications and is dedicated to continuing education. They offer salary with great benefits and retirement. This is a full time, permanent, in-office client support role with great mentors to learn from.. You can work out of their Everett, Auburn, or University Place offices.
As an Associate Account Manager, (AAM), you will be helping Senior Account Managers with daily service requests as well as helping to process renewals.
Job specifics include.
• Customer, Account Manager and Sales support
• Complete AAM portion of Pre-renewal process
• Generate Certificates and Evidences of Property
• Process simple policy change- as AAM training continues add in more complex policy changes
• Process moneyed and non- moneyed policy endorsements
• Special projects as needed/requested
• Work scanned mail folder / Renaming un-routed files for assigned AM team
• Carrier Document Management – download from portal and process to Account Manager's scanned folder
• Converse with insureds via phone and email
• Updating & maintaining AMS360 with accurate client & coverage information
Candidates must have their P & C license and some insurance experience in an agency setting with basic understanding of insurance coverages. Strong Excel and Word are also needed. Knowledge of AMS360 (the firm's agency management system), is a huge plus!
To apply, email your resume or call 425-298-0278.