We are seeking a highly motivated and forward-thinking Business Development (BD) Professional to attract new customers to grow lines of business in the Virginia/Elizabeth City, NC region. This professional must be a strategic and critical thinker with a proven record of success leading complex deal structuring, negotiations and expanding company objectives. The ideal candidate will have experience in Federal Government contracting, Sales and Business Development with existing relationships in the federal contract and acquisitions community, specifically the United States Coast Guard.
As Business Development Professional (75%), you will:
• Identify potential business opportunities within the Federal and State Government, the US Coast Guard and commercial entities; Develop and execute growth strategies.
• Design and manage capture and BD processes including opportunity identification strategies, competitive analysis, pipeline development, teaming partner identification and maintain awareness of sector/industry trends, coordinate proposal management and acquisition process.
• Develop industry relationships and represent PiTech Solutions at industry events.
• Promote the PiTech brand through networking and engagement.
• Support execution of Sales and BD plan to meet established revenue targets and report progress to PiTech Solutions leadership team.
• Search for and identifying potential business opportunities using various resources and search mechanisms.
• Perform capture activities in support of the Business Development and Sales Plan to include meetings with existing and potential clients; participation and attendance at conferences, trade shows, industry days, acquisition activities, etc.; providing information to support internal proposals and proposals with partners/team members; and other capture duties as directed by PiTech Solutions leadership team.
• Identify new account relationships with focus on increasing revenue from the accounts.
• Coordinate business relationships to include teaming arrangements and manage associated administrative processes.
• Support the tracking of Sales and BD activities in Microsoft CRM or similar equivalent contact management tools.
• Perform other duties as necessary and identified by the PiTech Solutions leadership team.
As Operations Manager (25%), you will:
• Management and Supervision of employees (10-20 employees).
• Serve as primary Point of Contact and liaison to Contracting Officer’s Representatives (COR) in relation to daily performance and completion of contract deliverables and resolution of technical issues on multiple contracts.
• Prepare and relay status reports to the COR as per contract stipulations and attend meetings as requested by the COR.
• Ensure employee attendance and punctuality; Process and approve timesheet and leave requests and monitor PTO balances to ensure compliance with contract allowances.
• Participate on hiring boards for positions under supervision.
• Report contract performance issues to PiTech Solutions Executive Leadership.
• 5 years of business development, customer relations/support or contract management experience
• 3 years of project management experience
• Prior Coast Guard member with command experience or DHS civilian with supervisory experience
• Prior experience in DHS/Coast Guard Business Development efforts
• Project Management Professional (PMP) certification
• Engineering or technical background with experience in engineering drawing production/ AutoCAD.
Talent Engagement Director