RPI Consulting Group is recruiting Pharmacist to do their part and help in the community! Our client are in the Cambridge/ Kitchener and waterloo area. We, at RPI, only work with the top agencies and institutions in the country. This is a golden opportunity to jumpstart your career and to add to your repertoire.
We are looking for an experienced Pharmacist to cover 3 Month assignment for one of our clients in Cambridge, ON. You must have an ability to work in a team environment, the position is not in any pharmacy. The role is do Covid testing in various location of our clients. Proper PPE and training will be provided to you for this role. The Hours of operation will be a minimum of 6.5 hrs to a maximum of 8 to 9 hrs per day. The role is Monday to Friday starting ASAP.
• Identify and assess patient care requirements
• Promote a cooperative environment for health care team by communicating information; resolve patient problems and needs by utilizing multidisciplinary team strategies
• Take patient samples, pulses, temperatures and blood pressures; measure health outcomes against patient care goals and standards
• Supervise junior staff, as well as tutor interns
• Document patient care services by recording relevant information
• Maintain and replenish nursing supplies inventory; check stock to determine inventory level
• screening the individuals coming into the mall and checking their temperature
• Maintain professional and technical knowledge
• ON College License required
• 1 years’ experience working in a pharmaceutical environment as a Pharmacist
• Should be able to do Nasal swabs
• Excellent communication, documentation, and interpersonal skills
• Demonstrates a commitment to customer service when dealing with patients, colleagues, volunteers and other members of the community and public
• Ability to work well independently and to exercise sound judgment
• Ability to perform the essential duties of the position
• Demonstrated pattern of good attendance and work record
While we appreciate the interest of all applicants, only selected candidates will be contacted.
1.866.505.3383 Ext 231