Penguin Systems Unlimited is a premier pool construction and service company that is looking to add a hardworking and knowledgeable team member to our service and maintenance department.
This lead position is responsible for maintaining and enhancing our customer’s personal paradise. Work involves a variety of unskilled and semi-skilled tasks related to seasonal operations. This is an excellent opportunity for the right individual to play an important role on a team with advancement opportunities in the first season!
- The successful candidate must deal effectively and courteously with customers and co-workers.
- Provide cleanings and service to pools
- Loading vehicles with correct equipment and materials
- Balancing swimming pool chemicals
- Assist in diagnosing and repairing pumps, heaters, filters and automation systems
- A valid driver’s license
- General Mechanical knowledge
- Good communication skills
- Ability to lift heavy objects (50+ pounds)
- Ability to work in varying weather conditions
- General construction knowledge (will train the right candidate)
This is a seasonal position, 40+ hours, with potential for full-time if you return for a second season.
Hourly pay + bonuses. Raises based on skill set achieved within our advancement program with NO time restrictions.