We are looking for an experiences and highly motivated Ecommerce / Marketing Manager who will be responsible for creating and managing the ecommerce department of the company with a significant online presence. The candidate will handle decision-making for the website, Marketplaces, social media accounts, and online advertising and will also be responsible for research and development of new online marketing strategies, and for hiring and training the rest of the Ecommerce division.
Primary Role and Responsibilities:
1. To provide operational management of the companies e-com site and collaborate on strategic leadership and guidance of e-commerce, report on e-commerce metrics etc.
2. To liaise with the UK based customer services team on a daily basis and ensure that all
3. relevant data is provided to them in timely manner for high quality customer service.
4. Ensure continuous site updation; correcting product descriptions, product placement, new item posting and out of stock item removal. Develop the merchandising/product strategy and deck to ensure the site is well listed.
5. Merchandising, including graphics and photographs to be updated based upon the needs of the business for product to look fresh, new and push quarterly agendas.
6. Maintaining the site metrics, managing site rankings, and executing performance marketing through customer-centric lead generation campaigns. Engage withaffiliate programs, paid search, SEO, and other web-based marketing programs.
7. Identifying appropriate marketplaces to list the products, finalising strategy, management, forecasts and results. These include managing marketplace vendors, driving revenue through every platform.
8. To develop reports and reporting formats and submit daily/weekly/monthly reports as agreed with the management.
9. Collaborating with the marketing department to create relevant marketing collateral for all channels including brochures, presentation decks, banner ads & newsletters.
10. Develop time and action calendars with processes and procedures to ensure actions are successfully completed.
11. Develop budgets & targets for all marketplaces & overall e-com business.
12. Overseeing the development and retention of customer relationships through all channels.
13. Expected to develop and mentor a team under him/her as per the requirements.
14. Selected candidate will be expected to adapt as required to work on IST or GMT time zones.
• 10+ years of Ecommerce experience in handling ecom site/web and marketplaces with 2-3 years of experience in managing business processes.
• Creative problem solver, adaptable to new technology, business workflows etc.
• Excellent written and oral communication skills.
• Highly organized with excellent time management skill.
• Strong business & marketing acumen.