We are looking for a Head of Operations to be a servant leader for our client in Argentina.
You will be responsible for enabling the evolution of our Latin America growth, while focusing primarily in Argentina,
providing service and support to the leadership teams, ensuring the Argentina office is positioned to achieve overall healthy Gross Margin, improving efficiency of our business while supporting all latin america expansion initiatives. You will foster an environment rooted in collaboration, transparency and empowerment and provide clear communication and effective tools & processes to enable our teams to effectively do their jobs.
Demonstrate the qualities of a humble servant leader. This is an individual who wants to engage with employees from all parts of the organization and nurture a culture in which people work together.
Possess a growth and change mindset; an entrepreneurial and fast-moving individual who is always thinking and acting quickly to drive the business forward.
Focus areas at the regional level are across three main categories:
● GM accountability at the Regional level
● In partnership with the heads of each Delivery Operations:
Delivery Efficiency Frame, Monitoring, & Support;
Delivery Health and Client Risk register
EX & Culture:
● In partnership with our Head of People:
Strategies that support and improve eNPS and employee retention within target ranges.
● Workforce & Delivery Strategy Planning & Execution
● Operating Model Change Management
● Foster a culture that’s a best place to work. Ensure the decisions that we make are consistent with being a triple bottom line business (profit, people, planet).
● Collaborate on employee experience strategy, culture, messaging, and financials.
● Evolve the Latin America Operating ‘Playbook(s)’, used to enable and empower leaders and teams in all functions of the business to collaborate in achieving and exceeding GM targets.
● Collaborate and provide input on strategic investments, indirect expenses, exceptional expenses as they pertain to Argentina’s operating profit.
● Collaborate with America’s COO, Europe’s COO and the region’s leads on the standardization of KPIs, tools, and methodologies used to forecast, manage and report on revenue and gross margin for the region. Collaborate on operating margin improvement across the region.
● Responsible for compiling delivery efficiency metrics/performance across the region and collating it into a standard monthly Board Reporting view.
● Lead and/or collaborate on communications and communication plans as it pertains to financial performances, targets, incentives, role, responsibilities, health of company, investments and improvement initiatives, as necessary (i.e. board reporting).
● Coach and enable operations, delivery, and finance leaders at the location level as it pertains to efficiency gains, inter and intra-company collaboration, reporting, and standards (and in response to monthly and quarterly results).
● Collaborate on strategic initiatives, exceptions, and investments as they pertain to direct costs, operations, roles and responsibilities, contracts, and clients.
● Collaborate on the evolution of operating structures, sales to delivery flow, roles, responsibilities at the location and Latin America’s level, as necessary.
● Drive workforce strategy planning at the regional level.
● Create and evolve the nearshore delivery strategies to achieve our ideal mix of domestic to nearshore delivery. Collaborate in the evaluation of acquisition targets, as necessary.
● Own the change management of the region’s operating model. Fundamentally understand newly acquired business (borrow what is working).
● Collaborate on annual budgeting, internal and external communications and commentary regarding the region’s performance against budget, as necessary. Create “scorecards” so leaders can measure themselves effectively.
● Build relationships and lead employees to encourage maximum performance and dedication
● 10 years management and/or coaching experience
● 10 years consulting industry experience
● Demonstrated success growing teams of 200 or more people.
● Proficient in English