Please see the detailed JD below -
Lead and complete large-scale, client-driven projects. Communicate with clients and customers to determine their needs or requirements. Develop, design, and implement improved business processes or solutions to meet consumer expectations. Assist with budgeting and financial status reports. 5 years of experience are required.
• Minimum Requirements: (“Must have” Qualifications)
1. As a Cloud Compliance Program Manager your primary role requires an in-depth understanding of various security certification frameworks like AICPA SOC, ISO27001, FedRAMP and others. This senior level Project Manager will lead all aspects of supporting BU's and Sales in their efforts to achieve various compliance certifications.
2. Experience in managing various compliance projects for AICPA SOC, ISO27001, FedRAMP and other certifications.
3. 5 - 7 years of Project Management Experience
(“Nice to have Qualifications”)
1. Ability to partner with and lead others not reporting directly to you
2. Ability to build/modify Smartsheet project plans
3. Knowledge in Agile Program management - scrum or Kanban