Gastonia, NC AREA
Competitive salary + Bonus
Our client company is seeking an experienced manager to lead the Direct Material Purchasing Group in Plant Manufacturing Purchasing/Procurement initiatives.
You must be willing to:
• Lead/coordinate the direct buyers team in support of all purchasing policies/procedures/daily action plans.
• Identify/implement process improvements to increase efficiency/accuracy
• Collaborate with commodity purchasing/international supply chain partners
• Drive cross-functional accountability to implement budgeted purchasing savings.
• Support new business acquisitions/program launches by delivering on functional milestones
• Train/mentor plant buyers (performance feedback/professional development)
• Accurately maintain data/information in SAP
• Ensure adherence to administrative requirements for OSHA/ISO/TS 16949/ISO 140
Requirements (IF YOU DON’T HAVE THESE, DON’T APPLY)
• BA/BS Engineering
• 5+ years Purchasing/Procurement or Program Management in Automotive Tier 1/Tier 2 Manufacturing
• Experience with “value added” methodology/OSHA/ISO/TS 16949/ISO 14001/SAP
• Ability to work effectively in a multi-cultural team environment
Our client requests resumes be submitted in Word Doc format, '97-2003, with contact information outside of the header
Please tell us:
Where do you currently reside?
Will you relocate? Yes/No
Full Time, Permanent Position
Must be authorized to work in the United States without company sponsorship needed now or future
Edwards Place of Employment is a BBB accredited business