For more than 60 years, Federated Hermes has provided world-class investment solutions to financial professionals in the United States and around the world. Federated Hermes' employees have defined the qualities of the company’s success over the decades: a reputation for integrity and excellence, a commitment to customers and employees and a history of longstanding client relationships. While each market cycle brings new opportunities and challenges to the company, Federated Hermes continues to foster employee commitment to excellence in the investment management industry.
CAREER OPPORTUNITY #: 8121
POSITION TITLE: DOMAIN ARCHITECT – APPLICATION
DEPARTMENT: ARCHITECTURE & COMMON TECHNOLOGY ASSETS
• Bachelor’s degree in computer science, systems analysis or a related study, or equivalent experience. MBA or relevant Master’s Degree preferred.
• Minimum of seven years of Information Technology experience required; this includes experience in IT systems Architecture and Design
• Experience developing technology principles, standards, roadmaps and investment proposals required.
• Experience working with Microsoft 365 and Azure preferred.
• Experience implementing or supporting Collaboration Platforms preferred.
• Experience with Information Security and Protection techniques preferred.
• Experience with Agile methodologies and DevOps preferred.
• Knowledge of Business Process Re-engineering principles, processes and tools preferred.
• Basic knowledge of financial models and budgeting preferred.
• Knowledge of the Capital Markets industry and associated regulatory environment preferred.
• Develop, document and communicate Architecture for Collaboration, Business Process Management and Portal systems.
• Contribute to project planning and estimation. Provide technical implementation oversight and support to enable nimble and well-implemented project delivery with adherence to non-functional requirements.
• Work as part of a team in managing strategic partnership with Microsoft; serve as primary technical contact with Microsoft.
• Serve as a member of the Architecture Review Board to review/approve architecture standards and designs
• Research new technologies and practices; develop and communicate technology investment proposals and recommendations.
• Develop standards and strategic roadmaps, including defining short, medium and long-term milestones to achieve the strategic vision.
• Remain current with cloud-based capabilities to enable and enhance Federated Hermes’ business processes.
• 8:30 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. (overtime as required)
• Warrendale Location – Warrendale, PA 15086
• Excellent analytical, problem solving, oral and written communication skills
• Possess attention to detail, accuracy and timeliness
• Strong problem solving, critical thinking and decision-making skills
• Demonstrate flexibility and a cooperative attitude and the ability to work as a member of a team
• Demonstrate ability to understand the long-term ("big picture") and short-term perspectives of situations
• Demonstrate ability to translate business needs into solution architecture designs
Federated Hermes, Inc. offers a competitive salary and benefits package along with a professional environment.
Only those candidates in whom we have an interest will be contacted.