Dentist -Director – Bloomfield and Manchester CT
Dental Director Opportunity
We are currently a seeking confident and experienced general dentist for a clinical Director position with equity!
The average income for a Director in our practices was $372K last year with a generous benefit package which includes quarterly bonuses, additional CE reimbursement, family health insurance, phone and entertainment allowance as well as 401K .
The ideal candidate must have 3 + years of demonstrated success in a fee for service practice setting along with a desire to provide direct patient care while managing day to day operations with the assistance of a proven practice management team. Significant chair-side experience, excellent team building and leadership skills are a must. Directors are the primary care provider of a generous patient flow in addition to working cooperatively with and mentoring associates. Additionally the candidate must be able to work with our specialists to expand growth in specialty departments within the practice.
The directorship position can prove to be personally, professionally, and financially rewarding for the right person. This is the perfect position for a doctor who would like to focus all of their energy and interest on patient care while minimizing the non-clinical headaches.
In our established, multi-specialty group practice we welcome an abundance of new patients each month. Our state of the art facility allows optimal patient care, a comprehensive approach to full service dentistry along with a strong focus on quality, service and patient satisfaction. Providers are responsible for entire clinical patient experience from initial exam and treatment plan to delivery of care. In-office specialty services including periodontics, endodontics, oral surgery and orthodontics are available facilitating access to complete dental care for patients.
• Primary provider of dental care for practice
• Provide clinical and managerial leadership
• Promote a positive practice culture
• Partner with Office Manager in all aspects to support practice growth
• Mentor associates to help achieve success
• Provide an exceptional patient experience
• Promote good will for practice and organization
• DMD or DDS degree from a university-based dental education program accredited by the American Dental Association Commission on Dental Accreditation (ADA CODA).
• Current state license to practice dentistry.
• Proof of malpractice insurance.
• Current Basic Life Support (BLS) or cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR) certification.
Please send Brian Torchin.