Dellent Consulting is a Portuguese consulting, technology services and outsourcing company, focused mainly on IT and Telecommunication services.
We're looking for an enthusiastic Project Manager for a project in Lisbon.
- Plan project stages sprints and assess the business implications for each one;
- Ensure SCRUM meetings take place and that all squads in the project are aligned;
- Activity Planning and Sequencing;
- Ensure alignment of all squads and end to end completion of all tasks;
- Risk Analysis;
- Put together and coordinate the work of the project team;
- Monitor progress and make sure costs, timescales and quality standards are met;
- Adjust plans to cater for unforeseen circumstances;
- Keep senior management up-to-date with progress.
- Bachelor’s Degree required, relevant fields of study include Business and Economics;
- Up to 5 years of relevant work experience in managing IT Projects;
- PMP certification.
Skills & Knowledge:
- Entrepreneurship, tenacity, proactive attitude and creative thinking;
- Agile/SCRUM processes;
- Deep customer focus and understanding;
- Strong influence and collaboration skills with executive presence;
- Strong analytical skills;
- Enthusiasm for technologies;
- Native Portuguese and fluent in English.
What we offer?
- Great office environment;
- Friendly team of qualified professionals;
- Professional training and career development opportunities;
- Competitive remuneration package.
Want to find out more?
We are looking forward to your application, apply in our website or send your CV to email@example.com.