US0061 Sysco Lincoln, Inc.
Average Driver Pay $83,000++ Annually
$5,000 Retention Bonus
Sysco has immediate job openings for dependable CDL A Delivery Truck Drivers to safely and efficiently operate a tractor-trailer and manually unload/deliver various products (meats, produce, frozen foods, groceries, dry goods, supplies, etc.) to customer locations on an assigned route schedule. Our drivers build relationships with each customer using their positive, friendly attitude and become familiar with their operations to meet needs and expectations.
• 21+ years of age.
• Must submit to a pre-employment drug screen.
Certificates, Licenses, and Registrations
• License to drive - valid Class A Commercial Driver License (CDL) with a clean driving record.
• Ability to read, write and communicate in English.
• Winning attitude and approachable personality.
• Touch freight – may need to lift, push or move product weighing an average of 40-60 pounds and as much as 100 pounds.
• Flexibility – overtime as required, occasional weekends and holiday.
• Most CDL A Delivery Truck Drivers home most nights, 2 to 3 overnights required.
• Excellent pay, including productivity incentives.
• Paid vacation and holidays.
• Comprehensive healthcare benefits.
• Generous retirement benefits.
• Employee discount programs.
• Discounts on Sysco stock (SYY).
• Ongoing training and career growth opportunities.
• More benefits, too many to name.
Sysco is more than just a place to work. Our passion for food and our customers has made us the industry leader. To remain on top, we will continue to think bigger, work harder and never give up. It takes a special kind of CDL A Delivery Truck Driver to work for Sysco. Are you ready to drive success?
Click on the hyperlink to watch A Day in the Life of a Sysco Driver.
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, and considers qualified applicants without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status or any other protected factor under federal, state or local law.
This opportunity is available through Sysco Corporation, its subsidiaries and affiliates.