WE ARE PEOPLEREADY
Staffing. It’s what we know. Because we’ve been providing staffing solutions, putting people to work, for nearly 30 years. Whether you’re looking for work, or you’re seeking workers for your business, PeopleReady is the North American leader in the industrial and on-demand staffing space.
The PeopleReady Branch located at Atlanta GA is currently hiring a Carpenter Apprentice
Install the wooden concrete forms for cement footings or pillars Metal and wood framing and roof truss components Cutting materials using different tools without errors Reading and understanding blueprints and drawings Placing and securing wood during the building process Being confident in framing, measuring, trim work, and finishing work
Note – Pay Rate for this Job is $16.03/Hour
• You will use many different tools to cut and craft wood, plastic, fiberglass, or drywall.
• Carpenters commonly use hand tools, including squares, levels, and chisels, as well as many power tools, such as sanders, circular saws, nail guns, and welding machines.
• Carpenters fasten materials together with nails, screws, staples, and adhesives, and will do a final check to ensure accuracy.
• They use a tape measure on nearly every project because proper measuring reduces waste and ensures that the pieces being cut are the proper size.
• 2-5 years of experience in residential or commercial carpentry preferred Basic math skills - addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division.
• Ability to read blue prints
• Able to repeatedly lift 50 pounds in order to load and unload wood and other materials as well as carry needed tools and materials to and from the jobsite
• Take pride in your strong work ethic, positive mindset, and desire to improve