As an Endpoint Specialist at Dellent Consulting, you’ll contribute in the overall management of our end-user devices, delivering patches, updates and applications packages.
You will develop and maintain the processes and procedures, test methods and technical documentation for technical support teams and end-users.
We place software developers across our trading, business and technology teams. Throughout the interview process, we’ll discuss your skills and goals so we can match you with the team where you’ll be successful from day one.
- Strong support experience;
- Experience managing Windows and OSX computers;
- A disciplined approach to problem-solving and project execution;
- Experience performing mass deployments of operating systems and applications;
- Experience on providing support in several technologies and systems;
- Knowledge and experience in Active Directory or Azure AD, Google Apps (GSuite), Zendesk, Jira and JAMF Pro;
- Appetite to learn new technologies and constantly improve technical skills;
- Excellent communication skills & team work;
- Fluent in English (mandatory);
- Apple certification is a plus.
This sounds awesome to you?
Apply in our website or send your CV to email@example.com. and come join the Dellent Team!