Cedar Falls, IA
Our local client is looking for a Funeral Director in the Waterloo, IA area. This Director will be responsible for meeting with families to help them make funeral arrangements, and responsible for managing the visitations and funeral services.
• Make sure that families understand their options and get the guidance and care that is pertinent to their situation.
• Answer questions about funeral service options (costs, ideas, etc.).
• Arrange funeral services with deceased’s family members including funeral time, selection of casket/vault.
• Communicate with co-workers, management, clients and others in a courteous and professional manner.
• Provide advice and support regarding funeral options to At- Need or Pre-Need families.
• Requires up to 20% local travel.
• Associate’s Degree required, Bachelor’s Degree is preferred.
• Completed 1 year internship required.
• Must maintain licensure as a Funeral Director in the state of Iowa.
• Current Iowa driver’s license
• Health insurance