The person will be working with dynamic teams across multiple countries in blazing internet speed setting. Our company rewards speed, decisiveness, and action. Successful candidates will be exposed and be prepared for working in a modern, unique, inspiring environment leveraging on cutting edge communication technology connecting teams across multiple countries and regions. He/She will have the opportunities to expose different country operating sites and working in diverse cultural perspective. Diversity and international exposure workplace are an ideal of driving innovation and development.
Suitable candidate will play a major role in quality management for the whole company across all the regions. The person is responsible for developing and managing the Quality Assurance program for all processes including business and data manufacturing processes. He/she will Instil quality mindset throughout the organization to develop strong quality culture, uphold QA principles and ultimately ensure customer satisfaction.
· Develops and implements quality processes and procedures
· champion continuous improvement
· Identify root causes of quality issues and implement corrective and preventive actions.
· Establish quality performance indicators and ensure they are properly measured and monitored
· Identify validation rules and collaborate with IT team for implementation
· Drive robust workflow design with strong quality processes
· Collaborate with all global sites to ensure quality for all data deliverables
· Bachelor's or Master's degree in any engineering field or mathematic/statistic is preferred.
· At least 3 years in production or quality management
· Strong statistical knowledge and lean six sigma experience is preferred
· Experience in setting up quality assurance programs and drive quality is preferred
· Ability to communicate effectively with management and other departments
· Excellent leadership skills
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Detail-oriented and goal oriented
· Driving and goal oriented
· Action oriented
· A team player – collaborative and flexible