Inside Sales Representative
Location: Cleveland, OH
Must be a US Citizen to be considered due ITAR/DFAR. No
relocation allowance available.
Requirements of the Sales Representative:
* An inside sales position responsible for sales of a Software
as a Service (SAS) model software and selling motion to assigned
* Deliver company value proposition via phone, email, and fax
on a daily basis.
* Additional focus on reactivating inactive customers and
recruiting new customers in assigned territory.
* Manage retention and growth of assigned accounts utilizing
company initiatives, programs, and resources.
* Primary contact for assigned customer accounts.
* Provide value in every aspect of the customer experience.
* Provide pricing and product information to customers.
* Place, monitor, and ensure timely shipment of customer
* Maintain CRM system for each customer contact and activity.
* Resolve related quote, order, and invoice issues.
* Manage, develop, and grow assigned accounts through regular
* Manage, develop, and nurture strategic customer
* Identify and recruit new customers.
* Introduce new products and services to assigned accounts.
* Complete assigned activities from the Galley Management
* Partner with field sales resources and management to support
* Complete targeted sales campaigns assigned by management.
* Report customer and market developments to Field sales
partners and management.
* Complete, maintain product training and certification.
* Keep abreast of product, service, and industry developments.
* Organize, maintain customer and company information.
Qualifications of the Sales Representative:
* Outbound and inbound phone, emailing selling skills.
* phone, and web-based system proficiency.
* MS Office application experience.
* Complex problem-solving and decision-making skills.
* Demonstrated excellence in verbal and written business
* Demonstrated excellence in servicing customers and
developing strategic relationships via the phone.
* Demonstrate ability to learn product information and transfer
knowledge to customers.
* 1-3 years direct customer selling experience from an
* College degree (preferred) or equivalent work experience.
Benefits of the Sales Representative
-Free Lunch on Friday
-Flexible Start Times
-Performance Bonus Opportunities
-Generous Time off for Holidays
-Personal MSDN Subscription
-Private Indoor Swimming Pool
-Private Indoor Basketball Court
-Private Indoor Workout Facility
For more information, send your resume to and contact
Sr. Search Consultant - Marketing Specialist