Oversee the planning, strategizing and processing of the ROW acquisition and Utilities relocations, including close coordination with concerned government agencies to ensure on time delivery.
· Develop comprehensive scope-of-work and contract document deliverables list for preliminary engineering and feasibility studies, detailed engineering designs and other technical studies
· Assess the feasibility of potential design projects, determining resources required to complete, engaging and managing consultants, and serving as a liaison to the management
· Take on authority and responsibility for design development and implementation
· Manage consultants engaged on various study and design works
· Oversee work schedules and budgets for pre-concession projects and plans for cost-effective ways to meet the requirements
· Oversee and approves the technical output of the department ensuring compliance with specifications and appropriate regulatory or code requirements
· Oversee design reviews of development activities, applies best practice at agreed stages
· Oversee development and maintenance of engineering staff competence, training and developing engineering staff on professional grounds
· Manage the department’s operating expense budget.
· Assign, direct and evaluate technical work required by all other business units.
· Maintain good relationship and coordination with internal and external stakeholders
· Ensure adherence of highway and structure design to quality, safety and environmental regulations
· Monitor subordinates work performance and skill development through relevant learning interventions
· Develop career path and succession plans for TDS staff
Graduate of Civil Engineering
Master’s degree in related discipline an advantage
Minimum of ten (10) years of work experience in engineering and infrastructure projects. Preferably designs of highway and bridges.
o Proficient on the use of Design Softwares such as Civil3D, Autocad, STAAD, Primavera, etc.
o Computer literate (MS Word, MS Excel, MS Office, MS Powerpoint, and other work-relevant softwares).
The position may require work beyond the regular schedule and working outdoors if necessary for project management or site inspection.
Physically fit. The position may be required to do some physical activities such as site visits and ocular inspections.
Right-of-Way Manager, Project Development Manager, Design Manager, Planning Manager, Road Safety Audit and Documents Control Sr. Manager
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: Php100,000.00 - Php150,000.00 per month