Since 2014, Cornerstone Enrichment Pte. Ltd has been helping students by providing them with essential life skills and empowering them to become successful and caring individuals through character and citizenship education for the 21st Century.
To expand our programme coverage, we are currently looking for several Growcraft Virtual Reality Coding Programming Trainers and Facilitators
Growcraft Creator is the world’s first 3D/Virtual Reality (VR) visual coding course for children between the ages of 8 to 14.
This course provides an engaging and experiential platform for virtual reality based computer coding, 3D and spatial design, as well as STEM subject knowledge.
- Train and engage students with Coding/Programming skills infused with academic/STEM knowledge and concepts (such as mathematics & science) according to the lesson plan.
- Help students to learn problem solving skills in logical thinking through Coding lesson.
- Be able to communicate closely with the project manager, trainers and facilitators.
- Must always be able to prepare the lesson well before the lesson start.
Job Requirements & Qualifications
- Must be adept at online training
- Either Diploma or Bachelor Degree in Computer Science or Programming.
- At least 1 year experience in teaching coding programme for students between 9-18 years old.
- Basic knowledge of modeling and 3D making in any 3D software environment.
- Ability to deliver the learning principles and the objectives of the lesson.
- Must be passionate in training Primary and Secondary school students.
- Good class management, know how to handle students well.
- Able to communicate patiently with students.
- High energy, enthusiastic, motivational training style.
- IT savviness is a must.
- We welcome candidates with background in Gaming Design and Creative Art to join us.
- Training will be provided to successful candidates.
- All new recruits will start with the role as facilitators.
- Excellent career progression to become Curriculum and Project Managers.
Job Type: Freelance