1. Inspect or test lines or cables, recording and analyzing test results, to assess transmission characteristics and locate faults or malfunctions;
2. Access specific areas to string lines or install terminal boxes, auxiliary equipment, or appliances, using bucket trucks, or by climbing poles or ladders, or entering tunnels, trenches, or crawl spaces;
3. Clean or maintain tools or test equipment;
4. String cables between structures and lines from poles, towers, or trenches and pull lines to proper tension;
5. Pull up cable by hand from large reels mounted on trucks;
6. Lay underground cable directly in trenches or string it through conduits running through trenches;
7. Pull cable through ducts by hand or with winches;
8. Dig trenches for underground wires or cables;
9. Use a variety of construction equipment to complete installations, such as digger derricks, trenchers, or cable plows;
10. Fill and tamp holes, using cement, earth, and tamping devices;
11. Ability to read and comprehend blueprints of telecommunications specs.;
12. Completion of daily reports to document work performed.
Education Required: High School/GED or higher.
Experience Required: 12 months of experience.
Worksite Area: Orlando