- An Aircraft Technician is responsible for the daily aircrafts maintenance
- They verify the aircraft conformity and the state of its engine or cockpit pieces.
- They maintain the aircraft, repair the reported defects and ensure the plane service so it can leave in confidence of aircraft parts and documents.
- They are responsible for the aircraft mechanic and avionics and thus for its security of parts and documents
- Their responsibility goes to deliver the certificate of release to DGCA
An aircraft maintenance engineer is responsible for ensuring an aircraft operates properly and safely. ... Daily duties may include keeping records of and performing scheduled maintenance, making emergency repairs, or preparing for Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) inspections.