Position: Digital Sales Manager
Location: Midwest Region USA
Experience Needed: 3-5 years of strong Digital Solutions selling experience
The Digital Sales Manager is responsible for initiating conversation with potential customers, building and maintain relationships at various levels in customer’s organization, facilitating workshop type meetings with customer key stakeholders, developing winning strategy and closing the deals.
Primary focus will be on developing new business both through new customer acquisition and selling new applications/solutions to existing customer accounts.
This is a “Hunter Position” requiring a self-motivated and entrepreneurial individual with strong understanding of customer needs and consulting approach skills.
This position will be responsible for attaining sales goals and communicating progress to and strategies/tactics to management. This position will call on executive level decision makers in a consultative sales role and must be able to communicate value proposition and market differentiators.
- 3- 5 years consultative-sales experience in a sales (hunter) role
- Proven digital solutions selling experience
- Preferred consultative/Solutions/ROI selling experience vs. a single Product selling background
- Preferred experiences in one or more vertical markets (Industrial & Manufacturing, B2B, Transportation & Logistics etc.), as well as good understanding of digital technologies
- Experience developing a new territory/customer including lead generation and cold calling
- Develop and deliver ideas/solutions to grow market share within an existing customer base, or with new customers
- Ability to carry and deliver on a sales budget
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Able to work both independently and in a team environment
- Energetic self-motivated individual with an entrepreneurial spirit
- Strong work ethic
- Able to sell to C-Level executives
- Organized and detail oriented with professional presentation ability