Our Social Media Coordinator will enhance our brand and build strong online communities through our various social media platforms. The Social Media Coordinator will be responsible for developing and administering social media content that is designed to engage users and create an interactive relationship between consumers and the company. This individual will also be required to collect and review social media data to develop more effective campaigns.
Duties and Responsibilities:
· Create engaging social media posts and monitor effectiveness
· Engage with users through social media pages and platforms
· Work with providers to create unique and educational content including photos and videos
· Collaborate with other teams, like marketing, sales, and customer service to ensure brand consistency
· Design and implement social media strategy to align with business goals\
· Exceptional multi-tasking skills
· Stay up to date with current technologies and trends in social media, design tools and applications.
· Build a relationship with other brands and monitor industry-related media channels
· Suggest and implement new features to develop brand awareness, like promotions and competitions
· Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Communications or related field or equivalent experience
· Excellent writer, with experience in editing and crafting creative social media content
· Strong understanding and proven experience with social media platforms, including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and YouTube.
· Knowledge of social media trends and best practices
· Exceptional mult-tasking skills
Must pass a post-offer / pre-employment background check and drug test.
This employer participates in the E-verify program: please review the E-verify information at the following link: http://www.rminc.com/e-verify_links.html
While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly required to stand; use hands to handle or feel; reach with hands and arms and talk or hear. The employee is frequently required to walk and sit. The employee is occasionally required to stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
This job description should not be considered all-inclusive. It is merely a guide of expected duties. The employee understands that the job description is neither complete, nor permanent and may be modified at any time. At the request of their supervisor, an employee may be asked to perform additional duties or take on additional responsibilities without notice.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.